Monday, April 2, 2012

What Goes On

I am trying to figure out a way of doing a free blog for my Correspondence Course - something that would act as an advertisement for the private Course. No "giving away the secret ingredient" of the private Course - but revealing some of the lessons in the hopes of enticing more students to sign up. It would also be a brain dump for all the material that doesn't really fit into the Course when it is it is happening. Like right now, for instance - the Course that started March 1st is halfway over and I am finding that I have to almost make a reading guide for all the material I have already published on the subject of making comics. A collection of my posts from ComicsComics alone could fill three books. So I need to make a central hub and begin organizing all the far flung material easy to find and read.

Hold on.